After moving AU2 Scenery in Orbx Library P3D V4 Reports path not found YBCS

Geilhofer

I am working with P3D. I had Version 4.2.21 start of this week and made an Update from FTX Central to ORBX Central. There is an new Oportunity to move Scenery’s from P3D folder to new ORBX Library Folder.

I bought then Australia V2 and installed them normaly in P3D Folder.

then I installed formerly bought Cairns and Alice Spring from ORBX.

all work fine.

cause of Disc Space I moved the ORBX Library in ORBX Central from C: to D: Disk.

after that I moved AU2, YBCS and YBAS in this Orbx Library on D.

then I had Problems with P3D - scenario load and save causes a crash of P3D.

I did an update to P3D V4.5.13, then this problem was solved.

but now: if I start P3D new, always if I load first time any scenery of the world, not only in Australia, I get by 80% load of the scenery the following alarm:

path not found: c:\program files\Lockheed Martin\Prepare 3D v4\ORBX\FTX_AU\FTXA_YBCS\scenery\*_objectflow.xml

I checked this file is now on D: in Orbx Library.

if I click ok, the scenery loads and I can fly.

but the alarm comes always again.

what can I do, how can I repair this, and what causes this?

thanks for your answer, Martin

Your Central log file provides us important information, please attach it to your support requests. You can find it at the following locations, or by pressing Control + Shift + L.

• Windows: %APPDATA%/Orbx/Central/central.log
  • macOS: ~/Library/Application Support/Orbx/Central/central.log
  • Linux: ~/.config/Orbx/Central/central.log

You can delete this box/quote once your log is attached

Operating system:  

Simulator:  

Screenshot:  

Issue:  

• 4 months later...

Hello Nick,

today,  9 June 2020, I installed via Orbx Central the latest AU V2 Update and some other scenery updates.

The Error Message at  the start of this topic comes again in a similar form, and your solution from above doesn't help any more.

The new Text is:

Path not found c:\program files\Lockheed Martin\Prepare 3D v4\D:Orbx Library\p3dv4\AU Australia v2\Orbx\FTX_AU\F (Orbx Library)

I have nothing changed without the update as described.

In the D Path are no *_objectflow.xml files after Update !?!

I believe in january (see above)  there where such files....

After deleting the OF_Config.xml P3D reports now, that it can not find the OF_Config.xml and there is no new rebuildet file with this name.

As requested in january, I send you the central log from today after update, but before deleting the OF_Config.

Please Help, Thanks  Martin

P.S.:

Is there no way to move any scenery back from the Orbx Main library to the P3D Standard Path, only deinstall is offered in Orbx Central?

Why is no way back?

central.log

1 hour ago, Geilhofer said:

After deleting the OF_Config.xml P3D reports now, that it can not find the OF_Config.xml and there is no new rebuildet file with this name.

Hello, after deleting that file and before doing anything else, you must run Orbx Central\Settings\Help\Sync Simulator, to create the new file.

4 hours ago, Nick Cooper said:

Hello, after deleting that file and before doing anything else, you must run Orbx Central\Settings\Help\Sync Simulator, to create the new file.

Hello Nick,

Thank you, that solves the problem. This works and now all runs as before.

Martin

Archived