corrupted ORBX files in P3D V4

Hello.

I moved the ORBX folder with the P3D files from a regular hard drive  to a new SSD hard drive. I had this files installed in P3D before, and I unchecked the ORBX add-ons in P3D before moving the files. I realized I should have uninstalled the files with ORBX central as well before moving the folder. When I tried to run P3D it crashed every time I was trying to fly because it was looking for the files in the old drive. I then verified the files in ORBX central and at first P3D crashed again and upon checking, Vector was still checked and showing on the old drive as well as the new one. I verified the files for Vector once more but it still shows there. I unchecked the thick mark in P3D again showing Vector in the old drive but still crashed. I decided to live it alone and it worked, but when I try to fly it shows squares of different colors and some with night light as well (like if it was night). I can't remove the old location of Vector from the library in P3D because it won't let me. I uninstalled all the ORBX scenery again but I won't do nothing until I find out what to do. I had my computer custom made for P3D a few weeks ago, so is not a performance issue or hardware issue.

I don't know if I need to add any information such as order numbers because this pertains to installation issues with all my add ons

Thanks

DxDiag.txt

Hello,

the easy way to avoid breaking the simulator when moving files from one drive to another

is to assign the same drive letter to the new drive as was assigned to the old one.

If that is not possible, then each scenery library or add-on menu item must be edited

to reflect the new drive letter.

I did that. I really had a problem with the actual move. I need to find out why I having corrupted files when playing. My computer can handle pretty much anything and I am surprised the way is going with the simulator. I'm waiting from P3D support to respond to my inquiry about this issue as well because I can't delete anything from the library in P3D even if I run it as Admin, 

Archived