Force the Southampton snow textures to stay off

Hi all,

I was just wondering if there would be a way to force the Southampton textures to stay snow off. I can deal with the slight colour difference between SOU in autumn and TE GBS but when Southampton has snow it stands out from TE massively. Has anyone managed this?

Thanks

16 hours ago, Kian_Andrews said:

I was just wondering if there would be a way to force the Southampton textures to stay snow off. I can deal with the slight colour difference between SOU in autumn and TE GBS but when Southampton has snow it stands out from TE massively. Has anyone managed this?

There's not an easy way to make this possible because the seasonal textures usually reside in the same BGLs files (and while it is possible to split them up they will will be tagged with seasons so winter will not show anything at all if you deactivate its BGL file).

To be fair we state this in bold on all airfield product pages as can be seen in the example of Southampton below:

screen.thumb.jpg.bc68931532ac58021efcf9bcebf9870d.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry for the delay, but thanks for the response. I understand that it says compatability is limited and I did not expect it to be. But out of curiosity I was wodering if I could get rid of the snow as that stands out massively.  Thankfully it is Feb now so I believe the Hard winter textures will not show anymore.

Archived