DDS file missing

Hi all

Need some help please. I keep getting the error "could not locate image file for terrain

I have checked and it is definitely missing

its ac80xfc70x17.dds 

I have verified the files several times on ORBX Central and it just says everything is correctly installed. Anyone know how I can get this file please as I cant use Xplane without it?

Thanks

Hi all

Need some help please. I keep getting the error "could not locate image file for terrain

I have checked and it is definitely missing

its ac80xfc70x17.dds 

I have verified the files several times on ORBX Central and it just says everything is correctly installed. Anyone know how I can get this file please as I cant use Xplane without it?

Thanks

Normally refers to a lack of disk space for the completion of the conversion process from jpg to dds format images,. This is only relevant with HD versions of TE series addons.

Confirm what addon is giving this message. If it is a TE series, then open the Orthos/texture folder and enter.jpg (dot jpg) into the search box. If it finds jpgs then the conversion is not finished. Place the attached file in the texture folder, click on it. It then starts a run in dos and then says "click any key to continue". Click any key and let it run. After it finishes do a jpg search again.

In the meantime attach your Central Log file found in Users/your name/AppData/Roaming/Central.

Convert.cmd

Archived