Clean install question

I've split this off into a separate topic.

13 hours ago, Navigator16 said:

uninstall all my ORBX products with FTX Central 3, then delete all ORBX folders

This will not completely remove your Orbx scenery. Products like Global overwrite files in your simulator. This is not something that can be avoided without using add-on packages.

You can, of course, remove regions and airports this way.

13 hours ago, Navigator16 said:

uld everything work out right with my scenery showing up like global which I had trouble with in the past

I would recommend you just install Orbx Central. If your scenery is working fine now, installing Orbx Central won't automatically break anything ;)

If you do experience display issues, check the Central -> Settings -> Insertion Point and make sure it's below your add-on airports.

On 1/5/2020 at 8:28 PM, Ben McClintock said:

I've split this off into a separate topic.

This will not completely remove your Orbx scenery. Products like Global overwrite files in your simulator. This is not something that can be avoided without using add-on packages.

You can, of course, remove regions and airports this way.

I would recommend you just install Orbx Central. If your scenery is working fine now, installing Orbx Central won't automatically break anything ;)

If you do experience display issues, check the Central -> Settings -> Insertion Point and make sure it's below your add-on airports.

Hmm yeah I may try it again thanks

Archived