Xplane 11 crashes to main menu

Beagles

Hi, 

I have installed your Orbx England central today. Once completed I loaded up xplane, clicked new flight and started the flight at Leeds Bradford. After about 5 minutes of wait time it send me back to the main menu and then when I press my noise it comes up with “xplane has stopped responding”. After this it closes back to my desktop.

please help! 

Order receipt: 5e0e00cf1e2f4

@Nick Cooper. This is not a BUG report but a Support request so can we move it to the correct forum section please.

12 hours ago, Beagles said:

Hi, 

I have installed your Orbx England central today. Once completed I loaded up xplane, clicked new flight and started the flight at Leeds Bradford. After about 5 minutes of wait time it send me back to the main menu and then when I press my noise it comes up with “xplane has stopped responding”. After this it closes back to my desktop.

please help! 

Order receipt: 5e0e00cf1e2f4

Welcome to the forums:

Sorry about your problem. Please tell me which product(s) you installed as there is no Orbx England for XP, only TEGB South, North and Central.

I also need you to attach 3 items. This is done by dragging the items to the section which says Drag files here to attach, as in the pic below.

I need the XP log file located in your XP directory, your scenry_packs.ini located in your Custom Scenery folder and your Orbx central log located in Users/your name/AppData/Roaming/Orbx/Central.

Capture.thumb.JPG.0a25dac50de15db2372af7454a56c073.JPG

Hi john,

I managed to sort it myself. Must have had some issue during installation that made one of xplane 11’s filed corrupt. I uninstalled the add on, repaired xplane 11 and then reinstalled the addon and it’s all working fine now.

Archived