Orbx Libaries and Objectflow

I have a quick question. I had to upgrade my computer and I am having to re-install all of my orbx products ...I am using Global and Vector do i need to install object flow as well. thanks...and Also if i am installing and do i need to install libaries first before i install Global and vector... I have heard some people having black squares in thier ground scenery because of this not being installed correctly.. Thanks this Central upgrade can be a little confusing when you go to install Global and it says do you want to install liberies first and you say yes and it brings up a box that says eiter preparv4 or outside liberies anyway need some tips...

Edwin

Hi

Yes, they both need to be installed, but ensure the Orbx Libraries are installed to the simulator root ORBX folder.

For ObjectFlow, you will need to go to settings/Libraries and create a new Library in a location of your choosing, this is required for the installation of ObjectFlow  for Orbx Central, then it will be installed and use 7mb of space in that new folder, and everything will work properly. You do not need to use this folder for anything else (do not install the Orbx Libraries to this newly created folder), Orbx Central will then give you the choice to install your products to that folder or to the simulator root ORBX folder.

Then install the Orbx Libraries to the simulator root ORBX folder.

Archived