Southampton in GB True Earth

carlosqr

Hi Nick

Sorry to be such a pain

I was testing my GBSTE and was heading to Southampton but as far as I remember there were some military ships a nice bridge etc, but I'm not seeing anything of that

I actually see some strange whitey textures that when I fly over they change to a nicer one

UkdN9J6.jpg

Have the look to be snow

ljmwMlg.jpg

When I fly over them they change like these

wrwb5Dl.jpg

And then go back as the above where you can see there a tiny piece of the brown one left yet before changing to white again

I verified the files of both products and checked the configuration but nothing seems related to this issuse

Any ideas?

Thanks

Carlos

On 12/31/2019 at 1:39 PM, Rickj999 said:

Hi Carlos, Did you manage to resolve the strange Texture problem at Southampton. I also have the exact same issue. Tried various things to resolve, uninstall/re-install TruEarth GB South etc. but nothing has worked.

It's been caused by an overlap of PR imagery both existing in FTX EU ENG and True Earth GB South.

I will make a note to deactivate the duplicate PR from ENG with the next service pack. For the time being it will suffice if you deactivate ENG because its contents shouldn't be loaded anyway when True Earth is active above it.

Bests.

Sascha

On 1/8/2020 at 5:31 AM, Sascha Normann said:

It's been caused by an overlap of PR imagery both existing in FTX EU ENG and True Earth GB South.

I will make a note to deactivate the duplicate PR from ENG with the next service pack. For the time being it will suffice if you deactivate ENG because its contents shouldn't be loaded anyway when True Earth is active above it.

Bests.

Sascha

Thank you very much Sascha

On 12/31/2019 at 6:39 AM, Rickj999 said:

Hi Carlos, Did you manage to resolve the strange Texture problem at Southampton. I also have the exact same issue. Tried various things to resolve, uninstall/re-install TruEarth GB South etc. but nothing has worked.

Sorry I missed your post

Fortunately we have been replied

Cheers

On 12/31/2019 at 1:22 PM, uksfpred said:

also watching out for a response to this as was about to purchase this product

Hi

As per Sasha comments if you don't have England you won't have problems, if you have it just disable it and won't have problems while they issue the fix

Cheers

Archived