Impressed with East Midlands Airport

Benny

Hi Benny,

Great vid!  I noticed that you don't have the pools of light on the ramp/tarmac like I do which are generated with dynamic lighting.  If you didn't do that on purpose, please see pic below taken from somewhat of the same angle as your ending scene in the video.  Then read below the pic on how to fix if you so desire. 

EGNX 

The original EGNX release installed the dynamic lighting effect files for EGNX into a stand alone Effects folder located in the main ORBX folder.  Those 6 effects needed to be copied from that stand alone Effects folder into the main P3Dv4 Effecs folder to enable  dynamic lighting effects (the pools of light etc.)

Rod   

1 hour ago, stiletto2 said:

I agree with you that EGNX is a beauty!

Yes it's very nice and thank you for your comment, funny, after your post I was playing with Dynamic Reflection (or light don't remember) in P3D and my FPS where in the 50 and drop in the 25' with that enable.

Hi Benny,

Interesting, I don't get any drop at all at EGNX from about 40 FPS (unlimited) when I switch Dynamic Reflections from Off to Medium in the evening.  I'm using a I7 4790K @ 4.5ghz, 16G ram but my graphics card is an RTX2080 with 8 GB.  I am running across three screens at 5040 X 1050.  I have found the RTX2080 really excels at higher resolutions.   

Rod

Archived