Canadian logo on Orbx products question

Alcibiades

(Now, if we can accept that this is a ridiculous nitpicking issue and one of no real importance whatesoever, then we can discuss it properly and give it its due attention. Thank you.)

Is it possible to change the Canadian maple Leaf logo on the products you offer on this site? For my part, I would like to see a smaller maple leaf in the center and some red on each side of it, more akin to the way our flag looks. I find the present logo a bit generic and... lacking somehow in Canadian character.

On the other hand maybe I've just lost my mind and should have stayed in bed this morning.

In any case, love the site and thank you for everything you do.  8)

You know me, I would not want to pick sides or stir up trouble over something involving national honour (yes, that is spelled right). So to be fair, I think this red white and blue image (shown below) would probably be a good compromise that should be just, neutral and equitable to all concerned. The package should be called the "The Geat White North" and feature this emblem. The word "Canada" would not appear so as not to foster any resentment from...ah...you know...them, the ones with the losing hockey teams.

Posted Image

Stephen

Edit: I am not trying to open old wounds just to rub salt in, or add insult to injury, or otherwise tease, annoy, agitate and infuriate. That just would not be right, and would be contrary to the world known and hard earned Canadian values of quiet humility, fair play and understatement (comparatively speaking).  ;D

sigh, canadians  ;D

I will remind that the olympic hockey series was tied 1-1 with a goal differential in our favor...  we let you have the hardware.

I would be in favor of labeling the scenery package as "America's Hat"

And see what you can do about modifying the US logo so that it includes all 50 stars and all 13 stripes...

(this post was submitted with a sense of humor (spelling correct) and does not intend any disrespect to our canadian brothers.  the beaver is indeed a proud and noble animal)  :)

I can see this thread turning sour soon :-\

it would if I felt inclined to respond.  me and spirit flyer have been trading quasi-humorous nationalistic banter since the olympic hockey tournament.  It's a shame that real xenophobia has to intrude but that's life.  americans and canadians are pretty much alike except for some really small petty differences.  but we're neighbors so we enjoy annoying the crap out of each other.  some people can't leave the politics alone though...

Archived