Error Message: Libary path does not exist

Fischkopp

Your Central log file provides us important information, please attach it to your support requests. You can find it at the following locations, or by pressing Control + Shift + L.

• Windows: %APPDATA%/Orbx/Central/central.log
  • macOS: ~/Library/Application Support/Orbx/Central/central.log
  • Linux: ~/.config/Orbx/Central/central.log

You can delete this box/quote once your log is attached

Operating system:  Windows 10

Simulator:  P3D V4.5

Screenshot:  

Issue:  

Hi,
since this morning I also have a problem with ORBX-Central.

I was just updating Great Britain South and Southampton. Unfortunately I always get the error message: Libary path does not exist.

I have already uninstalled and reinstalled the libaries but the error message remains with both scenarios.

I then uninstalled Great Britain South to reinstall it from scratch but I still get the error message.

All ORBX data is installed in my P3D directory and everything works except the updates - and now GB South is no longer available and cannot be reinstalled.

When checking the library files ORBX Central says that everything is ok.

37488287rq.jpg

ftxc3.log

central.log

Hi

You will need to go to settings/Libraries and create a new Library in a location of your choosing, this is required for the installation of ObjectFlow 2 for Orbx Central, then it will be installed and use 7mb of space in that new folder, and everything will work properly. You do not need to use this folder for anything else, Orbx Central will then give you the choice to install your products to that folder or to the root simulator folder.

11 hours ago, Doug Sawatzky said:

Hi

You will need to go to settings/Libraries and create a new Library in a location of your choosing, this is required for the installation of ObjectFlow 2 for Orbx Central, then it will be installed and use 7mb of space in that new folder, and everything will work properly. You do not need to use this folder for anything else, Orbx Central will then give you the choice to install your products to that folder or to the root simulator folder.

I haven't used P3DV4.5 in some time.

I loaded up Orbx Central and updated it, then started doing updates of which there were many.

Some worked some did not.

Now I have 18 AU airports where I get the same error as noted above. All other updates for NA worked for instance.

I don't exactly know what you are saying but I did exactly as you listed. I went to Settings>Libraries>Create a New Library...and I made the new folder, saved it.

HERE - C:\Users\Public\Documents\Orbx Library

And then went back to my list of airports that show an update...click on them>Update>and I get Error:Library path down not exist?

So I have no idea what I should do to fix this issue and get the updates?

Bryan

RESOLVED

I checked my other libraries in the list I had two for Orbx Library, when I went to edit them, there was nothing there, so I deleted the two.

I made a new one as mentioned above and now its working, so the multiple entries for Orbx Library obviously was something that Orbx Central did not like.

Bryan

Hi, Doug,
thank you for the information.

It's working, even though I'm not quite sure why I MUST create a new ORBX directory now. All other ORBX sceneries and data are in: DriveX\P3D V4\ORBX\.

I thought the ORBX directory is a CAN but not a MUST

Archived