Potential PNW VA?

HercFan

I registered successfully but it just plain refuses to send me an activation e mail  ??? ??? ???

It can take a day or two for the activation email. Be patient my friend, right now Chinook Express is ran by a grand total of 2 guys, one of whom is out of town for the weekend. I don't the that forum board is yet setup for automatic activation.  :)

davenicoll,

Actually the board is setup for automatic activation. As the forum Mgr I also have to approve everyone "to keep the bots away", but I approved you early yesterday. Make sure it's not in your spam or junk folder. Let me do some checking.

• 2 weeks later...

I know you didn't ask, but is this something you could use? Just a sketch...

Posted Image

I love It, where can I download it,? and yeah, interested in a VA, DC-3's anyone, also, what about cargo with C-130's

Cathy Howat

I love It, where can I download it,? and yeah, interested in a VA, DC-3's anyone, also, what about cargo with C-130's

Cathy Howat

Cathy, You can fly any aircraft you want. We are working on building up a fleet with Co repaints, but they are not a requirement. Our goal is to keep things easy, loose and fun. As wildbird posted we do have a C130 that should be available soon. Come on over and check us out at :

http://chinookexpress.proboards.com/index.cgi

Archived