Edinburgh EGPH

Hello folks,

I get a few errors on start up... anyone else seeing this. How can I fix?  Everything seems up to date file wise. Thanks

0:01:42.370 E/SCN: D:\1_XP 11 Other Scenery\0_Orbx\Custom Scenery\Orbx_A_EGPH_Edinburgh/Objects/Misc/EGPH_17.obj:6:
0:01:42.370 E/SCN: Unable to locate albedo texture: D:\1_XP 11 Other Scenery\0_Orbx\Custom Scenery\Orbx_A_EGPH_Edinburgh/Objects/Misc/
0:01:42.370 E/SYS: +-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0:01:42.370 E/SYS: | There was a problem loading the scenery package:
0:01:42.370 E/SYS: | D:\1_XP 11 Other Scenery\0_Orbx\Custom Scenery\Orbx_A_EGPH_Edinburgh/
0:01:42.370 E/SYS: | The scenery may not look correct.
0:01:42.370 E/SYS: | Please see the Log.txt file for detailed error information.
0:01:42.370 E/SYS: | (REN_graphstate_terrain.cpp:651)
0:01:42.370 E/SYS: +-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also...

ERROR: object D:\1_XP 11 Other Scenery\0_Orbx\Custom Scenery\Orbx_A_EGPH_Edinburgh/Objects/Main_terminal/animated_jet_sam.OBJ has a bad light name: airplane_beacon_rotate
WARNING: the named light airplane_beacon_rotate_sp is actually a parameterized light.
ERROR: object D:\1_XP 11 Other Scenery\0_Orbx\Custom Scenery\Orbx_A_EGPH_Edinburgh/Objects/Main_terminal/animated_jet_sam.OBJ has a bad light name: airplane_beacon_rotate_sp
WARNING: the named light airplane_beacon_rotate_sp is actually a parameterized light.
ERROR: object D:\1_XP 11 Other Scenery\0_Orbx\Custom Scenery\Orbx_A_EGPH_Edinburgh/Objects/Main_terminal/animated_jet_sam.OBJ has a bad light name: airplane_beacon_rotate_sp
WARNING: the named light airplane_beacon_rotate is actually a parameterized light.
ERROR: object D:\1_XP 11 Other Scenery\0_Orbx\Custom Scenery\Orbx_A_EGPH_Edinburgh/Objects/Main_terminal/animated_jet_sam.OBJ has a bad light name: airplane_beacon_rotate

20 hours ago, Scottish Wings said:

Hello folks,

I get a few errors on start up... anyone else seeing this. How can I fix?  Everything seems up to date file wise. Thanks

0:01:42.370 E/SCN: D:\1_XP 11 Other Scenery\0_Orbx\Custom Scenery\Orbx_A_EGPH_Edinburgh/Objects/Misc/EGPH_17.obj:6:
0:01:42.370 E/SCN: Unable to locate albedo texture: D:\1_XP 11 Other Scenery\0_Orbx\Custom Scenery\Orbx_A_EGPH_Edinburgh/Objects/Misc/
0:01:42.370 E/SYS: | There was a problem loading the scenery package:
0:01:42.370 E/SYS: | D:\1_XP 11 Other Scenery\0_Orbx\Custom Scenery\Orbx_A_EGPH_Edinburgh/
0:01:42.370 E/SYS: | The scenery may not look correct.
0:01:42.370 E/SYS: | Please see the Log.txt file for detailed error information.
0:01:42.370 E/SYS: | (REN_graphstate_terrain.cpp:651)

Also...

WARNING: the named light airplane_beacon_rotate is actually a parameterized light.

The errors below your heading of "Also" can be ignored. They are a redundant library reference I believe and have no effect on the addon.

Regarding the error message you get on startup I suggest checking that the latest OrbxLibs XP ( released in the last 36hrs) has been installed and then also you could try to Verify Files for EGPH via Orbx Central.

Archived