Strange behavior of ORBX CENTRAL with GLOBAL BASE PACK

robpol471

I installed Prepar3D ver 4.5 on a new pc and with Orbx Central I started with the installation
of Global Base Pack but strangely told me that it was installed which obviously could not be.
Only after activating Verify of the files, the download and installation of Global Base Pack
took place regularly. All other ORBX installations took place regularly.

This is correct, I noticed this too. All my other Orbx addons downloaded and installed normally but to install the Global Base Pack you need to Verify Files and only then it will download and install properly. It all works well after that. I think this is just small blip in Central which will be patched :)

I believe that Global Base Pack is the only one of the Orbx products it is going to change
directly the P3D textures while all the others are installed in the ORBX folder and then I thought
that only if you manually activate Verify files Orbx Central realizes that there are no Global Base Pack textures
install on P3D and then start the download and the subsequent installation. The automatic verification is probably missing
initial that happens only if you manually activate Verify files.

Archived