Global Vector Not Running Properly

MrLindy

Hello,

Over the last few days I have not been able to get global vector to run the Airport Elevation Correction program, after installing new scenery. When I click to run the program, I get the message stating the process could take a while. After clicking OK, the program does not appear to run as before (taking a lot of time to go thru my scenery), but almost instantly provides a message that it has completed.  However, after clicking OK again, the boxes for the individual airport elevation correction selections is EMPTY. I've tried restarting my computer and checked my permissions. Nothing seems to have changed. Although, and I'm not sure this is an issue, but for some reason my Windows-10 Pro system has been deleting my RAAS Pro r4.csv file...not sure if this is related, but still suspicious.

Any help you can provide is appreciated.

*** Purchase receipt attached ***

Thanks,

Eric Faber

Receipt for Global Vector Graphics - ORBX.docx

Hello Eric,

I think that Vector reads the scenery library and now also the add-ons.cfg file.

If there is nothing in them, nothing will be changed and it will not take very long.

If there are no airports in either column, the utility cannot see the Vector folders.

Archived