Major orbx Problem

I have used orbx before for the YMML add on, that went fine. I recently changed the destination of my flight sim (C DRIVE TO D) The sim worked fine. the old scenery was fine. I installed the FTX au v2, it never loaded in my flight sim, then i realised that it was activating it i waited. It never stopped activating, when i went into ftx central settings it said that the file location couldn't find the scenery.cfg. I changed the file location, didn't work. i figured out that was my backup scenery.cfg, when i tried to find the actual file, i couldn't get to appdata, i searched and searched but couldn't find how to get there. Now when i log on there is an error and ftx central just shuts down. the log says to put it into support. When i try to find the support forums i can't, i don't even know if im in the right place.the log says to put it in so i guess i will do that, i also read that you need to put in a purchase order number, so i'm just guessing that is the receipt number (5de3466bde05d). I'm fairly new to all this, since the first scenery went fine. I have no clue what to do i need help.  The log is:

[2019-12-03_08-51-05-AM 3.3.9.2] - System.IO.DirectoryNotFoundException: Could not find a part of the path 'C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\FSX-SE\scenery.cfg'.

Hello,

welcome to the forums.

I have moved your topic into the FSX-SE support forum, so that you can find it if needed again.

For future reference:

Please note that the AppData and Programdata folders are hidden by default in the Windows File Explorer.

If you cannot see them, please go to your Windows File Explorer view options and check

"Show hidden files, folders and drives".

Untitled.jpg

Archived