LEAS Minor Issue

LEAS is cause some black textures to show up near the airport usin Open LC EU and UI and not FTX installed.

With LEAS enabled

2WZpvvQ.jpg

With LEAS disabled

7nUDrYp.jpg

This airport has been out for a while and I'm surprised no one else has brought this up.

Jose

1 hour ago, Marcus Nyberg said:

Did you choose the Vector-option in the config tool?

Yes. It's not ticked because I do not have Vectors installed.

Plus, FTX v3 does not show Vectors available to install. Every other airport worked, but I guess Vectors is no longer supported by V3. Even if it did, I still prefer the no FTX vectors approach. Less hassle.

Hey again!

Just to be clear.

If you have Vector then it should be unticked, if you don't have Vector it should be ticked.

This is my setup as I use Vector, for you they should both be ticked. Is that the case?

custom.jpg.c4fd02d9f94263defdcff5f13f5a4c3f.jpg

The reason I'm asking is that the issue you described came up in beta and we fixed that and added these options that should take care of that issue, so just want to make sure you maybe didn't misread the options perhaps?;)

Otherwise we will of course address the issue.

3 hours ago, Marcus Nyberg said:

Hey again!

Just to be clear.

If you have Vector then it should be unticked, if you don't have Vector it should be ticked.

This is my setup as I use Vector, for you they should both be ticked. Is that the case?

custom.jpg.c4fd02d9f94263defdcff5f13f5a4c3f.jpg

The reason I'm asking is that the issue you described came up in beta and we fixed that and added these options that should take care of that issue, so just want to make sure you maybe didn't misread the options perhaps?;)

Otherwise we will of course address the issue.

I have OpenLC EU and do not use vector. Therefore as I read it, CV unticked & CL ticked. and that does show the bleed.

I just tried it with both unticked and there is NO texture bleed through. It works with the above settings without ftx vectors and with OpenLC.

If you have OpenLC EU and do not use FTX Vector you should have CV ticked and CL unticked.

But anyhow just to be clear, there is no issue anymore then?

The options could perhaps have been written in a better way, you'll have to excuse me as english is not my native language.

Archived