When i installed openLC Europe after installing the global base pack i have had night time textures at day time and day time textures at night time, i have uninstalled openLC Europe and the problem was fixed but when installing openLC europe again the problem came back, i have also tried verifying the files too and changing the folder location to outside my P3D core download, any idea on the solution to fixing this issue

Capture.PNG

Hi, welcome to the forums.

All of the Global and OpenLC products and the Orbx Libraries need to be installed into the simulator root folder, not a library folder separate from the simulator.

Ensure the Orbx Libs are installed and up to date, and I would do a verify files of them from within Orbx Central.

Then make sure Objectflow is installed and that there is only one instance of it as per the below topic.

I would then go to settings/help and run the Sync Simulator function.

Then you can go to settings/Insertion Point and set them like this.

Ensure all of your 3rd party non Orbx addons are at the top of your scenery library and above your FTX entries.

Then in Orbx Central Insertion points "Orbx Airports and Regions”, put your last non Orbx 3rd party listed in your scenery library addon in the INSERTED BELOW window.

Then for the "Orbx Global openLC” ensure the Orbx Airports and Regions are in the INSERTED BELOW window.

Archived