BUGREPORT Norcal scenery not loading

StarTux

I have tried re-installing, verifying, redownloading via the Orbx Central program, and I get a crash as it cannot find an image file. I used the option for direct install to the Custom Scenery folder, not the Silly.

I have attached all the required logs etc, hopefully that makes it clearer.

Running Linux, but maybe its something with the scenery.ini file hopefully.

orbxnocalcrash.png

Log.txt scenery_packs.ini

Hello,

this is not a bug to be attended to by the developer but a problem with the installation.

I am not familiar with Linux, however, the most common cause of the likely failure of the

file conversion process, which results in these textures being missing, is a lack of disk free space.

There are two key locations, where the installation process takes place and separately, where the

files are installed to.

Both can be chosen, using Orbx Central.

Could this be the problem?

16 hours ago, Nick Cooper said:

Hello,

this is not a bug to be attended to by the developer but a problem with the installation.

I am not familiar with Linux, however, the most common cause of the likely failure of the

file conversion process, which results in these textures being missing, is a lack of disk free space.

There are two key locations, where the installation process takes place and separately, where the

files are installed to.

Both can be chosen, using Orbx Central.

Could this be the problem?

Thanks Nick,

I didn't have this issue with Oregon and I have 2.1TB of space available. I'm trying the migrate process to the SillyLibrary, although they both reside on the same drive.

I tried moving to SillyLibrary, same result with the HD version of Nocal.

However, I uninstalled and made sure the HD version was completely gone and tried the SD version and this has loaded fine, so for some reason I cannot get the HD version of Nocal loaded, and this has all been done through Orbx Central.

Archived