TE Oregon missing files for terrain

atosser

I've just tried to install Oregon HD and getting this error. I ran the Verify process and it checked out fine, but the error reoccured. What do I need to do as X-Plane refuses to start, and I've had to remove the three Oregon folders to get it to work again.

Receipt 5da2e81d0d4be

61595720_ScreenShot2019-11-21at5_19_48pm.thumb.png.11a9cad4c21ec5952da741b4ca95c5b9.png

Hello and thanks.

There's over 2TB of space so that's not the issue. I tried downloading again and after several hours have abandoned it as it just froze on 80% for many hours. I originally opted to download to my Orbx library space instead of the scenery folder, because I wanted to check there wouldn't be any conflict with paid airports before pushing the scenery live. I was hoping there would an option to copy this to the XP scenery folder through Orbx Central but there isn't. So I manually dragged the folders into the scenery folder and placed them similarly to the way TE Great Britain is structured. Is this correct? Or is there another way of doing it?

I'm going to see if I can just download the files again, then run the conversion separately. I have a folder of over 250GB for Oregon so I'd be surprised if I'm missing anything, but Orbx Central sat at 80% for over 3 hours and as far as I'm concerned that means it's stopped working.

What other options are there?

Hello.

Please be sure that there is enough space on the drive where the installation takes place.

This is where the temporary files are stored and without changing anything, is the C drive,

assuming that you are using Windows.

Clearly, if your C drive is the one with 2TB of free space, you should disregard this advice.

Also, some customers have found that simply closing Orbx Central, making sure that it is

actually closed and not minimised to the taskbar, can trigger the installation to complete

itself when it is restarted.

Archived