Missing certain landmark buildings in TE OR HD

rinkerbuck

I'm missing the blimp hangar in my install of TE Oregon HD, just have a generic rectangle building anyone know why? It is part of TE Oregon, isn't it? Makes me wonder what else I might be missing. As you can see I just have a flat generic rectangle building instead of the landmark I've seen in other people's screenshots. Refer to 

1216467122_r44-2019-11-1711_22_55.thumb.png.b9cc358b2db70ad4ed84f3a44c251998.png

1 hour ago, rinkerbuck said:

you can see I just have a flat generic rectangle building instead of the landmark I've seen in other people's screenshots.

The "other people's" screenshot appears to show your rectangle building within and sticking out the end of the landmark, which probably is missing an exclusion.  It still does not explain why you are missing the landmark. Please attach your scenery_packs.ini and log.txt files.

Oh yeah I do see that in his now that you mention it. I've seen another one though from someone else where that wasn't there though, I'm pretty sure. I also have trees poking through the giant rectangle building, as well as others. Not sure if that's normal or just a known issue overall. Attaching the files. Any chance HD forests is interfering? I may disable it and see if anything changes. Also if it helps I used to have custom ortho covering all of Oregon which I deleted using ortho4xp 1.3s's built in editor, and I checked the scenery_packs.ini and it appears all traces of them loading are gone, but I don't understand how all the files work so I could have missed something. 

Log.txt scenery_packs.ini

Although I would move some things around, I do not see anything that would block the Tillamook Air Museum, assuming it part of the Orbx TE_Oregon and not a different add-on that you do not have but I and others do.  @Jon Clarke is definitely the resident expert on the scenery order; Jon, would you please confirm that the museum is part of TE_Oregon and if so,  and properly rearrange the scenery_packs.ini? It might solve the problem because I overlooked something.  

If it is not part of TE_Oregon, I will be hunting for the source of the object myself to put an exclusion around it. I did find the obj and its texture in the Orbx_A_US_Oregon_TE_Custom folder, therefore, Jon, may  I take this opportunity to ask that appropriate exclusions be placed around it?

PS I had searched previously without success because Tillamook is misspelled in the names of the Orbx Oregon object and texture files

Archived