EGHI, EGFF and EGKA error message

pilot cuds

Hi Orbx
Each time I load these airports I get this message.
There was a problem loading the scenery package custom scenery/orbx-eghI_a_Southampton The scenery may not look correct. Please see the txt log file for detailed error information.

The airport looks okay but not sure why I get the message. And I have to remove it every time.

Your Orbx order receipt 5cc9656bde0e9

I can send you a copy of the email of the receipt. if you can give me an email address.

Kind regards Mike 

1 hour ago, pilot cuds said:

Hi Orbx
Each time I load these airports I get this message.
There was a problem loading the scenery package custom scenery/orbx-eghI_a_Southampton The scenery may not look correct. Please see the txt log file for detailed error information.

The airport looks okay but not sure why I get the message. And I have to remove it every time.

Your Orbx order receipt 5cc9656bde0e9

I can send you a copy of the email of the receipt. if you can give me an email address.

Kind regards Mike 

You need to attach your XP Log file which is in your XP directory near the bottom. Also attach your scenery_packs.ini from your Custom Scenery folder.

Hi Fizzelle

Thank you for your quick reply.

I tried to update the Orbx libraries and it tells me I don't have the licence for this product in my OrbxDirect account.

All of my purchases were made through the FTX Central.

Kind regards

Mike 

Hi again

I've had to replace my scenery ini  file back to the previous version as yours took out the orbx scenery completely,  leaving me with default.

My last message said EGLL it should have been EGHI, sorry.

I'm now guessing its the libraries that are my problem.

4 hours ago, pilot cuds said:

Hi again

I've had to replace my scenery ini  file back to the previous version as yours took out the orbx scenery completely,  leaving me with default.

My last message said EGLL it should have been EGHI, sorry.

I'm now guessing its the libraries that are my problem.

I assume that you are using Orbx Central and not FTX Central?  I suggest going into Orbx Direct/Support and you will see the OrbxLibsXP file. Do a manual download, and then, using Orbx Central, perform the install via the option of Install from Manual Download. I am pretty sure you don't need a Licence for OrbxLibsXP because it is freeware.If successful in the download and installation of the Orbx library, then make sure you then put the scenery_packs.ini that Fizelle sent you, back into your Custom Scenery folder. Don't use your old original as Fizelle says it was screwed up. 

Hi Guys,

Thank you so much for your help. All messages have disappeared and airports are looking great.

I was in fact trying to update the libraries through FTX central.

I have replaced my ini file with Fizelle's updated file.

I can now purchase all the other airports on my wish list.

Very kind regards

Mike C

• 3 weeks later...

I had a similar issue - ( There was a problem loading the scenery package custom scenery/orbx...... ) but, in my case, with Clench Common Field, xPlane 11. I had tried verifying files for Clench Common but no change. Then, after reading through this post I also verified xPlane ORBX Libraries and Clench Common - and that fixed the issue. So thanks for tjhis discussion - it solved my problem !!  Alan Kell

Archived