Question on new LFKX

rio gerard

Hello,

Just after installing LFKX as an update of LFLJ I had a crash report. I tried again to start from LFKX : it was OK but with the default XP11 scenery. My question is : is it necessary to start from LFLJ and fly to LFKX to get the new scenery (as there is no ORBX scenery labelled LFKX) ? I'm sorry if the question is a stupid one.

Best regards

PS the initial crash report was on W10. The installation on my dual boot linux was not followed by a crash report but the result concerning the lack of new scenery at LFKX was the same.

2 hours ago, rio gerard said:

Hello,

Just after installing LFKX as an update of LFLJ I had a crash report. I tried again to start from LFKX : it was OK but with the default XP11 scenery. My question is : is it necessary to start from LFLJ and fly to LFKX to get the new scenery (as there is no ORBX scenery labelled LFKX) ? I'm sorry if the question is a stupid one.

Best regards

PS the initial crash report was on W10. The installation on my dual boot linux was not followed by a crash report but the result concerning the lack of new scenery at LFKX was the same.

Attach your scenery_packs.ini

Hello,

Thank you for answering. In fact the question was really stupid. I had not realized that two installations were coming when opening Central for LFLJ. The first one was concerning an update for LFLJ (a patch for the previous mentionned slope problem ?) and the second one was relative to the extension LFKX for LFLJ. I thought this new scenery was completly a part of LFLJ (the error was to mix the two sceneries in Central ?). I performed the LFKX installation and now everything is working well.

I apologize for having posted so quickly.

Best regards.

Archived