Blue areas in scenery

chasd

To whoever may be able to help.

I have recently been running FSX:SE quite successfully, until recent FTX Central updates. I am experiencing blue areas in the scenery.

I have tried some of the posted fixes to similar scenery problems without success.

In desperation I Uninstalled and reinstalled FSX:SE and without Orbx scenery the blue areas were not evident.

After re-installation of Orbx scenery and resynchronising in FTX Central the blue areas reappeared.

Prior to this exercise I deleted all FSX:MS files and ensured there was no co-existence in the Registry.

If someone can help me nail this problem I would be grateful as I have for a long time revered my Orbx scenery

Regards Charles  5d0581d1cb6ec

Screenshot (4).png

Thanks Charles

Please try the below process.

Ensure the Orbx Libraries are installed and up to date. I would at least do a verify files of the the Libraries.

I would then go to settings/help and run the Sync Simulator function first.

Then you can go to settings/Insertion Point and set them like this.

Ensure all of your 3rd party non Orbx addons are at the top of your scenery library and above your FTX entries.

Then in Orbx Central Insertion points "Orbx Airports and Regions”, put your last non Orbx 3rd party listed in your scenery library addon in the INSERTED BELOW window.

Then for the "Orbx Global openLC” ensure the Orbx Airports and Regions are in the INSERTED BELOW window.

If that doesn't work, you can do a verify files of your individual products from within Orbx Central.

Also have a look at the below topic.

Archived