EGNM Leeds/Bradford Load'ng Error Message

monpol

Dear Support team\

After installed EGNM Leeds Bradford I have receiving below erroe message when I try to load the scenery.

I have checked orbx library uninstalled and reinstalled it to ensure that latest version of orbx libraries is installed.

Could you please kindly help us solving the problem please

For your convenience please see the error message in the below screen hot.

Attached please see also the scenery pack file for your review to diagnose the issue.

Thanks for your help in advance.

Best regards

halit

image.thumb.png.f4646e7eedcf1d59eb5b1dd90ccf4b36.png

scenery_packs.ini

@monpol Your scenery_packs file is all messed up and out of correct sequence. You have a load of Orth4XP files near the top of the file which will override all addons below.

I have rearranged the scenry_pack for you. Keep a spare copy of it but place a copy in your Custom Scenery and either let it overwrite the one in there or delete the current one and place my new one it it's place. As this is an Orbx support forum for Orbx products, I have prioritised your Orbx addons in the revised scenery_packs.ini.

scenery_packs.ini

Dear Jon,

First of all, thank you very much for your immediate assistance.

Fisrt ı replaced the scenery packs file you kindly arranged for me but unfortunately it does not work and the same problem still continues.

Afterwards, I deleted ortho entries from your scerey pack - please see attached scenery file- to be sure that there is no conflict caused by ortho packs but unfortunately problem still remains  the same.

image.thumb.png.70318c088f5ea4ee233c67f19e8828c1.png

scenery_packs.ini

I don't know what you did but it's all screwed up again. There is a simple rule in the layering sequence of the scenery_packs.ini and it is as follows:

Top down

3rd party airports i.e. NOt any default airports but either payware or freeware addons.

Global airports 

Landmarks

Sceneries like TEGB which are all inclusive packages of Custom/Overlay and Ortho

Scenery enhancements like X-Europe, Simheaven, San francisco cable cars etc

Libraries. These can go anywhere but it makes sense to have them all together

Ortho4xp ovelays

Ortho4xp Orthos fies

3rd party mesh files.

I have rearranged it again for you because you had a bunch ortho4xp files right at the top which would be masking a lot of addons.

I need you to check your SAM library. There should be 2 location where SAM is noted.

The first is in your Custom Scenery and should be 159MB 155 files 4 folders

The second is in Resources/plugins and should be 12.3MB Size on Disk 9 files 4 folders.

The version should be 1.1.0

Finally, you say you deleted the ortho files from the scenery_packs.ini I sent you. That is no good because you obviously left the actual Ortho folders in your Custom Scenery so when you started XP it read that the Ortho files were still there and subsequently place them on top of the scenery_packs.ini.

Remove them from the Custom Scenery folder to a safe place. Keep a copy of the revised scenery_packs.ini to a safe place for use later on. Place a copy of the revised scenery_packs.ini into the Custom Scenery folder and run XP starting at EGNM. Report back if there is an error message.

If there is still an error message then you need to do the following:

I want you to rename you current Custom Scenery folder to Custom Scenery.bak

Create a new folder and name it Custom Scenery. In that new folder place shortcuts to TEGB Central files TEGB Central Custom/Overlay and Orthos. To create these shortcuts, open up your Custom Scenery.bak folder and right click on those files one at a time. You will see an option of Send to. Choose desktop for all three. Then do the same process for EGNM, shortcut to Desktop. Then do the same for the SAM folder. Then the same for Global Airports, and finally the OrbxLibsXP file.

Then cut and paste those shortcut links for those files and paste them into your new Custom  Scenery folder.

Start up XP and then exit. Open the scenery_packs.ini file from your new Custom Scenery folder and check that it is layered in the following sequence:

EGNM

Global airports

TEGB Central Custom

TEGB Central Overlay

TEGB Central Orthos

SAM

OrbxLibsXP

Run XP and choose EGNM and see if you get error reports. If not then all is sorted and I will thenguide you back to restoring your addons. If there is an error message, I want you to send your XP Log file which is located in your XP directory near the bottom and is labelled Log.txt

Keep the attached revised scenery_packs.ini safely stored for now. 

scenery_packs.ini

46 minutes ago, monpol said:

Dear Jon have proceeded as you 'nstructed however the error file is still continuing.

I have also attached  log file to help you diagnose the problem.

Best regards

halit

Log.txt 114.87 kB · 0 downloads

Your Log is stating that XP can't open or load many files in your OrbxLibs. Open Orbx Central again and verify files for Orbx Library which you will find under the Global Range heading in Orbx Central.Your Log also indicates that it is reading your scenery_packs.ini NOT in the sequence I gave you in the revised edition I attached in my previous post. The one you have in your Custom Folder is wrong. Once you have verified the files of the Orbx libraryXP put the revised scenry_packs.ini in your Custom Folder otherwise you will be creating more visual anomalies.

Archived