Error: Library path does not exist

Rooster

Can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong lol? I just installed PREPAR3d v4.5 last night and installing my ORBX products. NA Pacific Northwest, NA Pacific Fjords and NA Northern Rockies along with the ORBX Libraries all installed just fine. I installed 7WA3 West Wind Airport no problem. But, when I try to install 3W5 Concrete I or any other I get this error....Error: Library path does not exist. I am installing into the simulator, the first option button. Tried the Library button and get the same error. I'm sure its something I'm doing wrong. Any help would be highly appreciated 

:-)

Hi

You will need to go to settings/Libraries and create a new Library in a location of your choosing, this is required for the installation of ObjectFlow, then it will be installed and use 7mb of space in that new folder, and everything will then work properly. You do not need to use this folder for anything else, Orbx Central will then give you the choice to install your products to that folder or to the root simulator folder

• Nick Cooper changed the title to Error: Library path does not exist

Archived