Manual Download

saunder

I have purchased true earth Great Britain south for P3D and I already have the same for x-plane 11 which was downloaded using Orbx central but it will not let me download the same using Orbx central for P3d, it tells me I have to download it manually which I have done.. The problem is its downloaded as a C4 file so what the hell do I do with it please?

John

transaction ID5db4621ac6195

Hi, thanks for your help. I was using Orbx direct the problem was it was not giving me an option to switch from X-plane to P3d so but that as now happened not sure how but the option is now there so that problem resolved.

My next problem is that I am trying to download Washington HD and SD  but when it gets nearly complete it just stops downloading. its been stuck on 80% for hours. I gave up with the HD version switched to the SD and its done the same everything else downloaded no problem. Any ideas on what might be happening? 

Thanks

John

Orbx central.png

The download and install procedure uses the TEMP folder on your operating systems drive free space (C: drive) so doesn't make any difference how much space is on other drives. Windows needs at least twice the size of the download to work with before installing onto your sim drive. Unless of course you have changed the temporary file folder off your windows drive to a different drive using the tool in Orbx Direct. Is Windows installed on one of your 2TB drives or on a smaller drive ??

Archived