central problem

paulv2

Your Central log file provides us important information, please attach it to your support requests. You can find it at the following locations, or by pressing Control + Shift + L.

• Windows: %APPDATA%/Orbx/Central/central.log
  • macOS: ~/Library/Application Support/Orbx/Central/central.log
  • Linux: ~/.config/Orbx/Central/central.log

You can delete this box/quote once your log is attached

Operating system:windows 10

Simulator: prepare3d v3/fsx

Screenshot:  

Issuecentral.log 

I have been trying to load AUv2 on to p3d via Central and I get the signal re the original version and Holgermesh deletion.

I have deleted original Au but I am unable to delete Holgermesh.

My library does not show Holgermesh as installed in either FSX or P3D and I am unable to delete via central. I Have deleted it manually from the ORBX files in p3d.

I also deleted PNG just in case. However Central still wont allow me to install AUv2 because it shows Holgermesh as still active ( I presume). I tried to install with the idea of uninstalling to see if that worked but Holgermesh not recognised. I did install the mesh originally on both SIMS  but central does not show it in either sim.

When I bought AUv2 I installed it on both sims via original FSX installers but uninstalled on both due to lots of scenery errors.

I noticed in the " central log" that Holgermesh is mentioned several times ??

You are dealing with a non computer expert here, so am I missing something.

Appreciate some Help/advice

Paulv2

23 hours ago, Nick Cooper said:

Hello Paul,

I hope that when you write "delete" you in fact mean uninstall?

Try installing FTX Central again and run uninstall for AU Australia and for Holgermesh.

HI Nick,

That sounds ominous. This is the part that got me confused, I can work most things out via the forum but am having difficulty with this problem. Am happy to reinstall FTX central as you have suggested. There was no way I could uninstall on ORBX central as it wasnt listed in my products as I mentioned and when I got the install page of Holgermesh (i was going to try install/uninstall) it would not recognise the mesh file at all . so in fact I did delete from my ORBX file in P3d. Is this causing me more problems?

Will I still go with your suggestion?

Thanks for your patience

Paulv2

16 minutes ago, Nick Cooper said:

Hello Paul,

if you install FTX Central again and uninstall both products, this will remove all the files, instead of

me trying to direct you to where they all are.

You can then uninstall FTX Central again and install Australia v2 with Orbx Central.

Thanks Nick , Ill give it a shot,,,

Paul

Archived