Hi Nick,

when we we last spoke it was ref the recent release of EGNX, is there any problem on me having both FTX central and the other version on my system 

EGNX that was released is certainly better in presentation having used the recommended  tool, when I say that the scenery is more representative of the real airport.

thanks

Charlie ( McEwan(

Hello Charlie,

you can use FTX Central and Orbx Central at the same time, however you must be careful to

manage products installed with FTX Central only with FTX Central and those installed with

Orbx Central, only with Orbx Central.

You will see products that you know to be installed as not installed if you install with one

version and then open the other.

You must ignore these notifications and also update notifications which you will see for products

installed with one but viewed in the other.

Thanks Nick, would there be any reason why my FPS rate is significantly lower when I am in and using Orbx central  to select the recent released EGNX. 

When end I use EGNX in FTX CENTRAL FPS  is up to 80+ in Orbx central WOTH THE NEW EGNX I am lucky if I hit high 20’s FPS 

THANKS

CHARLIE

Hi Nick, 

sorry for for this random question, some while back with your help in FTX Central you helped me rectify some graphic presentation errors I had after getting Guernsey Airport from another developer we did this by adjusting global vector, l loaded this the other day in Orbx central and had an issue when viewing aircraft outside view, views from Flt deck were fine the a/ c appeared to be covered in the green airfield from that view.

Any ideas what may be the trouble. 

Thanks

charlie

Hi Nick, 

thanks for assistance, can you just give more detailed instructions on where I locate the file ref you specify, I assume I need to look in Orbx Central and global vector? 

I am am away from home presently be back at weekend before I can investigate with access to my PC. 

Thanks

Charlie

Hi Nick, 

thanks for assistance, can you just give more detailed instructions on where I locate the file ref you specify, I assume I need to look in Orbx Central and global vector? 

I am am away from home presently be back at weekend before I can investigate with access to my PC. 

Thanks

Charlie

Morning Nick,

Back home now and trouble shooting as per your posts, I would advise that I deleted FTX Central as recommended by Orbx central dont know if that is relevant, I could not see EGJB any where and attach 2 screen shotts I am not sure about the Prbx root file if I have located that correctly still have wierd graphic presentations in EGJB 

Should I re-install aFTX Central

Can you tell me how I get to view the Orbx Libraries

Scenery World file for Nick.JPG

ORBX FOLDER FOR Nick.JPG

You may well also need to set the Insertion point in Orbx Central.

"Enable Legacy Layering" must not be ticked.

Orbx Airports and Regions should be placed immediately below

your other addons, including any UK 2000 airports.

Orbx Global open LC should be placed below Orbx Airports and Regions.

Good Morning Nick,

Since our recent discussions within the messages I am now getting the following error message each time I open P3DV4.5 and select an A/C and location to commence a flight, the error in a box says "This WX is locked C\prepar3DV42\simobjectsairplanes\Carenado\b350i_king_air_b350i.air"

I am not sure what this means or if related to our previous conversations would you have any ideas.

Thanks

Charlie 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived