XP11 Update Available - Not Available

fltsimguy

So I fire up my Orbx Central, several updates for XP11 are available and all but this one for GB south are installed.

For some reason it won't let me update? I get a circle with slash through it, and its non clickable update button.

-2019-oct-17-001.jpg

Could this have something to do with having two XP11 installs one master and one backup?

I clicked on verify files and its been going through some processes and it may actually be updating now, but I won't know for sure until the processes finish.

Hello,

your image does not match your question.

However, you should not be seeing both the Oregon versions showing as installed.

You will need to find and remove the version text file for the one that is not installed.

It should be in a Custom folder for that product.

9 hours ago, Nick Cooper said:

Hello,

your image does not match your question.

However, you should not be seeing both the Oregon versions showing as installed.

You will need to find and remove the version text file for the one that is not installed.

It should be in a Custom folder for that product.

Morning NIck, While it took considerable time, after I clicked the verify files thingee, it went and seemed to go through all the processes like it was reinstalling, perhaps it was in fact doing the update, I went to bed...so this morning I double check and NOW everything is correct, the update has been installed the SD Orgeon is not showing as installed...darn weird but its all good now I did not remove the test file for the SD version.

Thanks

Archived