Scenery Order

Hello,

between switching to the new ORBX scenery library and having to uninstall/reinstall several sceneries, i think that i have completely screwed up my P3D library order. 

please see below for screenshots of my library (using lorby. i also left out screenshots of the base sceneries)

does this seem correct? thanks in advance:

1.thumb.png.cbacd4677a8695cd6676571942136f3b.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

5.png

6.png

7.png

i am so frustrated. after posting the above, i tried to load P3D, and now it want even start.....

i am about ready to completely give up. i have spent several weeks trying to fix problems and have only made things worse...mainly severe blurries on landing. this after i went out and spent $750 on a new graphics card!!

Hi

Yes, your scenery library order looks correct.

The most common cause of your issue is a corrupt scenery.cfg file.

If you rename this existing scenery.cfg (I usually also delete the “SceneryIndexes” folder as well) and restart your sim it will rebuild a new scenery.cfg, then close the sim, then open Orbx Central and go to settings/help/sync simulator, this will write all of your Orbx products back to your scenery.cfg, then you will still need to add your non Orbx items manually if they are not installed via the .xml method.

Archived