Failed to find some resources

Hi!

Can you check this errors? I have TE Washington SD (installed) and HD, and WA56 and I see this errors in the log.txt

0:01:00.613 E/SCN: Failed to find resource '../sea-tac_textures_2048/TE_USA_RG_Courtyard_by_Marriott_Seattle_Federal_Way_ALB.png', referenced from file 'Custom Scenery/Orbx_A_US_Washington_TE_Custom/objects/sea-tac/'.
0:01:00.613 E/SCN: Failed to find resource '../sea-tac_textures_2048/TE_USA_RG_Accesso_ShoWare_Center_ALB.png', referenced from file 'Custom Scenery/Orbx_A_US_Washington_TE_Custom/objects/sea-tac/'.
0:01:00.613 E/SCN: Failed to find resource '../sea-tac_textures_2048/TE_USA_RG_Ramada_Seatac_Airport_ALB.png', referenced from file 'Custom Scenery/Orbx_A_US_Washington_TE_Custom/objects/sea-tac/'.
0:01:00.613 E/SCN: Failed to find resource '../sea-tac_textures_2048/TE_USA_RG_Masterpark_ALB.png', referenced from file 'Custom Scenery/Orbx_A_US_Washington_TE_Custom/objects/sea-tac/'.
0:01:00.613 E/SCN: Failed to find resource '../sea-tac_textures_2048/TE_USA_RG_Radisson_Hotel_Seattle_Airport_ALB.png', referenced from file 'Custom Scenery/Orbx_A_US_Washington_TE_Custom/objects/sea-tac/'.
0:01:00.613 E/SCN: Failed to find resource '../sea-tac_textures_2048/TE_USA_RG_SeaTac_Office_Tower_North_and_South_ALB.png', referenced from file 'Custom Scenery/Orbx_A_US_Washington_TE_Custom/objects/sea-tac/'.
0:01:00.613 E/SCN: Failed to find resource '../sea-tac_textures_2048/TE_USA_RG_Bow_Lake_Transfer_Station_ALB.png', referenced from file 'Custom Scenery/Orbx_A_US_Washington_TE_Custom/objects/sea-tac/'.
0:01:00.613 E/SCN: Failed to find resource '../sea-tac_textures_2048/TE_USA_RG_Auburn_Station_ALB.png', referenced from file 'Custom Scenery/Orbx_A_US_Washington_TE_Custom/objects/sea-tac/'.
0:01:00.613 E/SCN: Failed to find resource '../sea-tac_textures_2048/TE_USA_RG_Wally_Park_ALB.png', referenced from file 'Custom Scenery/Orbx_A_US_Washington_TE_Custom/objects/sea-tac/'.
0:01:00.613 E/SCN: Failed to find resource '../sea-tac_textures_2048/TE_USA_RG_Hertz_SeaTac_Marriot_Hotel_Off_Airport_ALB.png', referenced from file 'Custom Scenery/Orbx_A_US_Washington_TE_Custom/objects/sea-tac/'.
0:01:00.613 E/SCN: Failed to find resource '../sea-tac_textures_2048/TE_USA_RG_Weyerhaeuser_King_County_Aquatic_Center_ALB.png', referenced from file 'Custom Scenery/Orbx_A_US_Washington_TE_Custom/objects/sea-tac/'.
0:01:00.613 E/SCN: Failed to find resource '../sea-tac_textures_2048/TE_USA_RG_Red_Lion_Hotel_Seattle_Airoport_ALB.png', referenced from file 'Custom Scenery/Orbx_A_US_Washington_TE_Custom/objects/sea-tac/'.

and

0:01:00.613 E/SCN: Failed to find resource 'Autogen3_ALB.png', referenced from file 'Custom Scenery/Orbx_A_WA56_IsraelsFarm/buildings/farms/silos/'.
0:01:00.613 E/SCN: Failed to find resource '../../veg/broad_m.for', referenced from file 'Custom Scenery/Orbx_A_WA56_IsraelsFarm/autogen/agn/'.
0:01:00.613 E/SCN: Failed to find resource '../../veg/broad_m.for', referenced from file 'Custom Scenery/Orbx_A_WA56_IsraelsFarm/autogen/agn/'.
0:01:00.613 E/SCN: Failed to find resource '../../veg/broad_m.for', referenced from file 'Custom Scenery/Orbx_A_WA56_IsraelsFarm/autogen/single_storey/'.
0:01:00.613 E/SCN: Failed to find resource '../../veg/broad_m.for', referenced from file 'Custom Scenery/Orbx_A_WA56_IsraelsFarm/autogen/single_storey/'.
0:01:00.613 E/SCN: Failed to find resource '../../veg/broad_m.for', referenced from file 'Custom Scenery/Orbx_A_WA56_IsraelsFarm/autogen/double_storey/'.

As I know this method doesn't work anymore. You shouldn't use ../../ to search in higher directories. Now you need place full path to the resource. Maybe this is valid for libraries, i'm not sure.

But that resources doesn't exist at all in TE and WA56 packages.

Thanks

You can ignore the first batch of error messages fro TE Washington. They are redundant and need to be cleared by the Dev as they reference library objects that don't exist.

The second lot referencing Israel's Farm is something I have not seen before.

Confirm that you have the latest OrbLibs for XP installed.

Try the Verify Files option for WA56.

I just flew from WA56 and had have no error messages in my Log txt.

3 hours ago, Jon Clarke said:

You can ignore the first batch of error messages fro TE Washington. They are redundant and need to be cleared by the Dev as they reference library objects that don't exist.

The second lot referencing Israel's Farm is something I have not seen before.

Confirm that you have the latest OrbLibs for XP installed.

Try the Verify Files option for WA56.

I just flew from WA56 and had have no error messages in my Log txt.

I have just verified files in TE_WA, WA56 and the libraries, then launched at WA56 and looked at my log.txt.  It seems the devs need to also correct the following:

0:01:05.239 E/SCN: Failed to find resource 'Autogen3_ALB.png', referenced from file 'Custom Scenery/Orbx_B_US_Washington_TE_Overlay/buildings/farms/silos/'

(which seems to indicate that the resource is missing in a library because it is also referenced by WA56 as indicated in the OP)

and

0:01:05.239 W/SCN: Missing object lib_s/trains/F_18.31.obj from package Custom Scenery/Orbx_B_US_Washington_TE_Overlay/roads/; replacing with blank
0:01:05.239 W/SCN: Missing object lib_s/trains/F_18.31.obj from package Custom Scenery/Orbx_B_US_Washington_TE_Overlay/roads/; replacing with blank

and the following is also in my log.txt

0:01:05.239 E/SCN: Failed to find resource '../../veg/broad_m.for', referenced from file 'Custom Scenery/Orbx_A_WA56_IsraelsFarm/autogen/agn/'.
0:01:05.239 E/SCN: Failed to find resource '../../veg/broad_m.for', referenced from file 'Custom Scenery/Orbx_A_WA56_IsraelsFarm/autogen/agn/'.
0:01:05.239 E/SCN: Failed to find resource '../../veg/broad_m.for', referenced from file 'Custom Scenery/Orbx_A_WA56_IsraelsFarm/autogen/single_storey/'.
0:01:05.239 E/SCN: Failed to find resource '../../veg/broad_m.for', referenced from file 'Custom Scenery/Orbx_A_WA56_IsraelsFarm/autogen/single_storey/'.
0:01:05.239 E/SCN: Failed to find resource '../../veg/broad_m.for', referenced from file 'Custom Scenery/Orbx_A_WA56_IsraelsFarm/autogen/double_storey/'.

Since you have no errors, my guess is that you have a version of the library (or WA56) that has not yet been pushed to regular users.

A couple of remarks for @Greg Jones as he looks at these missing resources (found these additional errors after launching at KVUO):

Autogen3_ALB.png is also referenced by Orbx_B_US_Oregon_TE_Overlay/buildings/farms/silos/

lib_s/trains/F_18.31.obj is also missing from Custom Scenery/Orbx_B_US_Oregon_TE_Overlay/roads/ and is replaced by blank

../NW_Oregon_Portland_Textures_2048/TE_USA_RG_Tilikum_Crossing_ALB.png is referenced  by Orbx_A_US_Oregon_TE_Custom/objects/nw_oregon_portland/ but cannot be found

• 4 months later...

Archived