Central Installer stuck on "Installing, please wait..."

All of my Orbx sceneries have been removed and the previous FTX Central too along with all files in appdata folders etc. So trying a fresh install of Orbx Central and after clicking run it is stuck on installing please wait. For over half and hour now. I have turned off anti virus and firewall and still nothing. I cannot install central at all. Any help appreciated.

Thanks

A

3 hours ago, aferguson182 said:

All of my Orbx sceneries have been removed and the previous FTX Central too along with all files in appdata folders etc. So trying a fresh install of Orbx Central and after clicking run it is stuck on installing please wait. For over half and hour now. I have turned off anti virus and firewall and still nothing. I cannot install central at all. Any help appreciated.

Thanks

A

Hi

Does your antivirus throw a message or so?

Which antivirus is it?

Regards,

Carlos

Hi, sorry for the late reply, I havent been at my PC during the week. I did manage to fix the installer problem by deleting all orbx stuff through registry editor. And freshly installing it. 

However, now I have a problem where the Orbx Central Installer gives me "an error occurred while trying to synchronise your simulator".

I have gone through hours of the forum seeing others who had this issue and trying those solutions but to no avail. It doesnt seem to be an issue with a scenery.cfg in the appdata as others had. 

Here is the log if that helps.

Many thanks

A

central.log

Archived