LYBE - Belgrade : stands C1-C6 taxilines

Jeepee

Hello to all,

Would it be possible to correct the misplaced taxilines for the nose-in stands C1 to C6 ?
If parked exactly on the painted yellow taxiline axis, the aircraft would have their wings clearance way too short.
Note that if no wide-boby aircraft is using one of the three available 30° double-spot parking these positions are for aircraft with a max wingspan of 36 meters.

Any chance to revise the painted yellow line in order to have them exactly in the middle of the red crosshatched safety lines ?

Thanks a lot in advance.

Best regards,
Jean-Philippe

InkedCapture d'écran 2019-09-30 01.38.23_LI.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Good day, everyone !

Orbx Central automatically downloaded and installed an update for Belgrade today (v1.0.2) for P3Dv4.
Would it be possible to know which fixes or modifications have been incorporated in this revision ?

Also, I'm a bit disappointed that the parking positions lines issue isn't solved yet, as I mentioned in September last year… :-(

Thanks a lot.
And best regards,

Jean-Philippe Delwiche

Capture d'écran 2020-05-09 15.18.22.png

Note : I've modified the AFD file myself in order to place correctly the AI traffic on stand C4.
           But as you can see, the parking yellow line doesn't match the correct position (the "crosshatched" safety red lines are correctly set, though).
           Also, due to the position shift of the new parking spot, the SODE bridge can't dock to the parked aircraft.

Archived