Problems after recent Hotfix

micstatic

Hello.  

I've had a problem ever since I installed the recent P3D client/content/scenery hotfixes.    I tried uninstalling the LC NA as well as vector.  Then reinstalling and even verifying files.  Does anybody know where LCNorthAmerica and vector save ALL the files?  When I uninstalled I also deleted the files in the main P3D/ORBX directory.  Then re-installed and my problem came right back.  I'm guessing I missed deleting some files.  So I'm thinking I either find the rest of the files and delete them, delete everything orbx and start again, or possibly even re-install again but to a different directory to see if that helps.  The pic below shows what I was dealing with.  Anybody know where to find all the orbx files for LC/Vector?  Right now I'm just running BASE and everything is fine.  But I would like to reinstall vector and LC NA.  

2019-9-27_15-27-49-742.jpg

2019-9-27_15-15-29-181.jpg

2019-9-27_15-14-25-211.jpg

Some simmers are trying to migrate back to Orbx Central version 3 to solve the scenery issues. I'm not a real fan of this. I'm just wondering though, why this particular P3Dv4 hot fix is causing the scenery problems, which I also have been seeing, where in the past this wasn't occurring.  Is there a vulnerable spot in OC4?  Also, I don't see any tab that says "verify files" when looking at the Library page under settings Thanks.

Pete Locascio

Doug - you did it! Thank you! I verified both the BASE pack and the Library, and Germany is looking good! I sure am glad that I decided to pre-run our MP flight that is scheduled for tomorrow, and that I found this thread, 

Thank you

ATB

OK, now back to flyin'!

Archived