EGNM scenery not loading at all.

NigelF

I have downloaded and installed EGNM multiple times and it just won't load.  I get a message stating that there is a problem with the scenery and to check the log file.

I've also installed SAM manually just in case, but that made no difference.

The last log.txt file is attached.  I can see a number of issues that I don't understand.

I hope you can help.

Log.txt

3 minutes ago, NigelF said:

I have downloaded and installed EGNM multiple times and it just won't load.  I get a message stating that there is a problem with the scenery and to check the log file.

I've also installed SAM manually just in case, but that made no difference.

The last log.txt file is attached.  I can see a number of issues that I don't understand.

I hope you can help.

Log.txt 166.03 kB · 1 download

Have you updated TEGB Central? EGNM will also install SAM so no need for a maul install. Just check the version of TEGB Central by opening OrbxCentral and clicking on TEGB Central, scroll down and it will tell you the version. It should be 1.1.1

Hi Jon,

Yes, TEGB is version 1.1.1

This is the first of your sceneries that I was not able to install using FSX, so I replaced it with Central so that I could.

None of my sceneries or libraries are showing as needing an update.

Nigel

I am getting stuck on what the problem could be.

Attach your very latest Log files after you have attempted to load EGNM,  and confirm you have got the latest Orbxlibs for XP., and confirm you have SAM in Custom Scenery and in Resources/plugins.

Also attach you scenery_packs.ini

I had checked that everthing was up to date in Orbx Central, but as I had installed the libraries before installing Central I just ran a verification and low and behold everything is now working fine.

I think for the sake of making sure, I will just re-verify all of my Orbx products.

Thanks both for your assistance.

Archived