FTX AU YMML

cookie930

We're hard at work on YMML now, focusing on the texturing and modeling of the buildings at the moment. We'll post some new screenshots real soon.

As for waiting for YMML to be released before you purchase AU BLUE, there's plenty to see and do in the entire region, so don't hold off purchasing it mate ;)

We're hard at work on YMML now, focusing on the texturing and modeling of the buildings at the moment. We'll post some new screenshots real soon.

As for waiting for YMML to be released before you purchase AU BLUE, there's plenty to see and do in the entire region, so don't hold off purchasing it mate ;)

Ok thanks for the quick reply. looking forward to those screenshots.

Cheers Cookie930

• 2 weeks later...

I have lost the post that gave rough eta's of the airport payware launches, is there a month eta date on YMML, YMEN, YMMB and YMAV and yes I am boring and like to fly my own state a lot lol

cheers

AC

FTX AU YMML will be released hopefully early June. Screenshots coming real soon now, we're still madly texturing all the new models. I hate to show lots of grey untextured terminals, and the initial shots we had up on the forum only had the low-res placeholder textures on them anyway, so not a true indication of how it's looking.

Archived