Orbx IPad app.

Dadtom65

Where can I get this please. Have done it before but now I cannot seem to find it. The trouble I sometimes have with the iPad, like just now watched the video of the landing at London city airport but then for some reason I can not get back to the Orbx forum or anything and I have to delete the Orbx app then find the app and reinstall it. Hope someone knows what I mean. Derek.

2 hours ago, Dadtom65 said:

Where can I get this please. Have done it before but now I cannot seem to find it. The trouble I sometimes have with the iPad, like just now watched the video of the landing at London city airport but then for some reason I can not get back to the Orbx forum or anything and I have to delete the Orbx app then find the app and reinstall it. Hope someone knows what I mean. Derek.

There's an actual iPad app for Orbx?

No no Jack sorry I misquoted there. But what you can do in Safari go to the Orbx site which you probably know anyway. Then in the top right you should be a square box with an arrow pointing up, select that and you can select what ever site your on to be put onto your home screen on your iPad. Hope I’ve explained that right. Sorry Derek.

3 hours ago, Dadtom65 said:

No no Jack sorry I misquoted there. But what you can do in Safari go to the Orbx site which you probably know anyway. Then in the top right you should be a square box with an arrow pointing up, select that and you can select what ever site your on to be put onto your home screen on your iPad. Hope I’ve explained that right. Sorry Derek.

Oh, yeah, I do that all the time.  Sorry for the confusion Derek.  Thanks.

Archived