Missing AU files

romoni

Your Central log file provides us important information, please attach it to your support requests. You can find it at the following locations, or by pressing Control + Shift + L.

• Windows: %APPDATA%/Orbx/Central/central.log
  • macOS: ~/Library/Application Support/Orbx/Central/central.log
  • Linux: ~/.config/Orbx/Central/central.log

You can delete this box/quote once your log is attached

Operating system:  Windows 10

Simulator:  FSX SE

Screenshot:  

Issue:  AU files

Hello!

I desided to move from FTX Central to Orbx Central and everything seems to be ok as I installed the Central. I use a Scenery Config Editor to limit areas i don't need. If i fly into Europe I limit an other area away and so on. Today I desied to move to Oceania using a saved .CFG file but as I started a simulator I got message that AU Areas not found. I upgareded Australia 1 to V2 and it's work very welll as I used FTX Central but now the situation is like picture shows and yes - I need help to solve this problem, please.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/53ig2vfvy2wxq2m/OrbxFTX.JPG?dl=0

Rolf

Hello,

you can delete all of those with the red triangles.

You have saved the AU Australia scenery.cfg entries but obviously, when you uninstalled AU Australia,

you removed the files and caused the error.

You cannot expect to save a scenery.cfg file for a simulator, remove scenery, replace that scenery with

different scenery and expect the scenery.cfg file to work.

If you want to see Australia v2, you will need to add its entries.

FTX or Orbx Central will do this for you.

Hi again Nick!

I did as You suggested and and all files are back in my scenery list and AUv2, too. I had a little problem with YBBN airport  - I can't select a gate or park but I try to find a solution. I tested an other airport (Cairns) and it works as should be.

Thank You<1

Rolf

Hi again Nick!

I did as You suggested and and all files are back in my scenery list and AUv2, too. I had a little problem with YBBN airport  - I can't select a gate or park but I try to find a solution. I tested an other airport (Cairns) and it works as should be.

Thank You<1

Rolf

Thank You, Nick - remove bgl was the trick. I can to concentrate on main thing.

Rolf

Archived