Missing autogen

M-Sauce

All over the world for my ORBX products. Missing lots of trees, especially near ORBX add-on airports. Sometimes squares missing clearly, as stated in this thread:

https://orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/167162-trees-missing-at-11s-sekiu/?tab=comments#comment-1555670

Tried the solution in the thread linked above, to disable the VLC libraries for Godzone / Real NZ airports. That did not work. The topic is marked as "answered" so I am starting another post. This is affecting all my ORBX products so any ideas are appreciated. I suspect it could be related to the new Central migration to libraries.

Thanks

Your Central log file provides us important information, please attach it to your support requests. You can find it at the following locations, or by pressing Control + Shift + L.

• Windows: %APPDATA%/Orbx/Central/central.log
  • macOS: ~/Library/Application Support/Orbx/Central/central.log
  • Linux: ~/.config/Orbx/Central/central.log

You can delete this box/quote once your log is attached

Operating system:  Windows 10 Pro

Simulator:  P3Dv4.5

Screenshot:  

Issue:  

central.log

Guest Josh Koz

Hi @M-Sauce

Which airports are you encountering this issue with specifically? If we can diagnose the issue with one of these it may explain any issues you're encountering with others.

I can see you have advanced layering enabled and Global Vector installed. Have you run the auto configuration for elevation adjustments using the Vector Configurator?

Hi Josh

Yes, I ran the auto configuration file previously. The disabled airports are still on the Disabled list in the Vector control panel. My understanding is that those airports are disabled for terrain issues, not autogen issues. 

So far, YPMQ and Seiku 11S are two where I can confirm this problem exists. Have verified both airports and all files are there. I have moved my FTX Global and all OpenLC products (NA, EUR, SA) back to my P3D main folder in the meantime to see if it would fix it; but it did not.

Would attach pictures, but it looks exactly like the pictures linked in the thread on my original post. I've also posted on that thread that the GodZone autogen deactivation also did not fix this issue.

Any other ideas?

Thanks

Guest Josh Koz

Hi @M-Sauce

Can you try performing the following and seeing if it makes a difference for you?

- Ensuring Advanced Layering is enabled under Settings -> Insertion Point

- Performing a 'verify files' on Orbxlibs

- Ensuring Global BASE is up to date.

Hello

- I do have advanced layering enabled. I saw that the latest version of Central (15), fixed the remaining layering issues (CRM, NZSI, SOCAL, and YBCS.) As a side note, can you guys please post a thread with fixes on each new version? Would remove some of the stress when opening up central. 

- Uninstalled/reinstalled the ORBX Libraries several times when I moved them from library to P3D and back during troubleshooting. I verified the files after each install as well. 

- Same with Global base. Uninstalled and reinstalled, as well as verified after. Right now Global, and my three OpenLC products reside in my P3D folder instead of the ORBX library where everything else lives. 

The problem persists though. 

Thanks

Archived