i cant install Global Vector

Good afternoon, with the problems I have of elevation of many airports and textures that do not look good, I decided to verify the Vector files and in doing so I kept thinking and did nothing, I tried to do it 2 or 3 times and nothing, finally I uninstalled and tried to install it and everything remained the same just thinking what to do, I hope you can help me or what solution I can give you this, I love Orbx products, they are the only ones I use in my simulator, but lately they have brought me several problems, thanks 8)

20190919_143132.jpg

Good afternoon, with the problems I have of elevation of many airports and textures that do not look good, I decided to verify the Vector files and in doing so I kept thinking and did nothing, I tried to do it 2 or 3 times and nothing, finally I uninstalled and tried to install it and everything remained the same just thinking what to do, I hope you can help me or what solution I can give you this, I love Orbx products, they are the only ones I use in my simulator, but lately they have brought me several problems, thanks 8)

20190919_143132.jpg

I would like to ask you again....Are you trying to install it inside the main simulator folder or in a library folder outside the simulator?

Google translate:

Me gustaría preguntarle nuevamente ... ¿Está tratando de instalarlo dentro de la carpeta principal del simulador o en una carpeta de la biblioteca fuera del simulador?

Hi Doug again and thanks , i try both in the sim carpet and not respond , and i try again in the library and not respond , just stay  thinking the program Vector Global , i verify all my programs , lc open world and all of american terrain Orbx and dont problem , just this 

thanks again

Archived