Launceston ... Run- and Taxiway signs issues

GL_FSX

Hello,

ever since having upgraded to Australia v2 I do have trouble with run- and taxiway signs being placed " completely irregularly" with some of the airports -  my best example being Launceston. FTX central says everything should be fine as I also upddated this airfield to the current version - and of course I did run airport elevation correction procedure at the end of all this ( not forgetting to click the apply button). Any ideas on how to procedd next ? Your feedback is highly appreciated.

Launceston_Roadblocks.png

Launceston_Roadblocks_I.png

This is usually caused by a conflict with what ever Traffic adddon you're using [Traffic 360 or My Traffic etc.]& the airport in question.

The traffic programme thinks the taxiways are in a different position & places the signs according to its positioning data.

Just try turning off that particular airports AI in the traffic scenery folder by temporarily renaming it.

That will then leave the Orbx data to place the taxiway signs correctly.

Thank's for both of your comments indeed. This time it was Graham's suggestions that helped getting things straightened out - in proceeding exactly the way he'd outlined in his earlier post everythings is fine again. The lesson I learned: reading this earlier post a second time and much more carefully really helped. Thank's again !!

Archived