LOJO-LOIU-LOJT and LOIN Heliports do not appear in INNSBRUK

Dear friends,

INNSBRUK scenario, wonderful by the way, but I can't find the LOJO - LOIU LOJT AND LOIN Helipads.

My question? They appear on GPS ??? And how should I proceed to locate them.

LOJO-LOIU-LOJT AND LOIN HELIPONTS DO NOT APPEAR IN INNSBRUK

Dear friends,

I installed the new INNSBRUK scenario, wonderful by the way, but I can't find the LOJO - LOIU LOJT AND LOIN Helipads.

Grateful in advance.

João Moreira / Varginha / Minas Gerais / Brazil LOJO-LOIU-LOJT AND LOIN HELIPONTS DO NOT APPEAR IN INNSBRUK

Dear friends,

I installed the new INNSBRUK scenario, wonderful by the way, but I can't find the LOJO - LOIU LOJT AND LOIN Helipads.

Grateful in advance.

João Moreira / Varginha / Minas Gerais / BrazilJoão Moreira / Varginha / Minas Gerais / Brazil

Dear friends,

INNSBRUK scenario, wonderful by the way, but I can't find the LOJO - LOIU LOJT AND LOIN Helipads.

LOJO-LOIU-LOJT AND LOIN HELIPONTS DO NOT APPEAR IN INNSBRUK

Dear friends,

Grateful in advance.

João Moreira / Varginha / Minas Gerais / Brazil LOJO-LOIU-LOJT AND LOIN HELIPONTS DO NOT APPEAR IN INNSBRUK

Dear friends,

Grateful in advance.

João Moreira / Varginha / Minas Gerais / BrazilJoão Moreira / Varginha / Minas Gerais / Brazil

• Doug Sawatzky changed the title to LOJO-LOIU-LOJT and LOIN Heliports do not appear in INNSBRUK
  • 2 months later...

M. Sawatzky,

documentation doesn't say much for the location except for a very rough picture and position of those tiny helipads. Unable to find LOIN and emergency helipads. Even by using the slew mode can't find them.  Could it be possible for you to give us the latitude and longitude of those 2 helipads ? It would be more useful. A small dot to idebtify the helipads on the plan of the scenery in the pdf would have been more precise than a large image of an helicopter covering a large surface.

Thank you !

Archived