CTD Hononulu !

mikee

I Have Just Installed Cityscape Honolulu into my Prepar3dV4.5 !

Eventhough the Installation was Succesfull through ORBX CENTRAL , When I try to Load up a Flight in Any Oahu Airport I get an Immediate CTD !!!

I Tried To Disable all Options In the Control Panel and Still The Same !

Any Idea What is going On ?

I have not Installed Any 3rd party Airport's yet !

Thank you ,

Mike

2 hours ago, carlosqr said:

Hi Mikee

Do you have any of this?

Cheers

Carlos

Hello Carlos !

Nope !!!

Still Unable to load a flight … Continuous CTD's  I have Uninstall and Reinstall the Cityscape but still the Same Issue <_<

Mike

What is the repair tool?   How do you use it?  My Honolulu crashes right after takeoff, every time I try to fly?! 

It goes to a blue screen and makes an annoying sound until it gathers 100% of error info for Microsoft.  Then reboots itself.  I start loading P3Dv4.5 from scratch, just to have Honolulu crashes the same way. 

Please help.

19 hours ago, mikee said:

Just finish Repairing my P3D ! Everything is Working Perfect Now :)

I have no idea what caused the problem !

Thank you Carlos !

Great to know Mikee

9 hours ago, Paul Macfarlane said:

What is the repair tool?   How do you use it?  My Honolulu crashes right after takeoff, every time I try to fly?! 

It goes to a blue screen and makes an annoying sound until it gathers 100% of error info for Microsoft.  Then reboots itself.  I start loading P3Dv4.5 from scratch, just to have Honolulu crashes the same way. 

Please help.

Hi Paul

First of all

Do you have any other product for the area? Third party ones?

Have you checked Holger's compatibility index above?

Then I would first try to uninstall it and reinstall it

As per your question, the repair tool is within P3D installer. You simply run it and it will prompt if you want to repair, uninstalled etc

But I think you need to installed some products again as a repair puts original things back. I think at least the global products need to be reinstalled (not sure, don't remember) but I have the impression I had to do that once.

Hope this helps

Regards

Carlos 

Archived