ORBX cannot see X Plane

Kris de Beere

ORBX 4.0.10 is unable to find X Plane 11. Start ORBX which asks for login info, following that receive the output shown below:

820087524_ORBXProblem.thumb.jpeg.9b1f6ac0d2992fd37baf671a0a0a31db.jpeg

Have clicked on the Fix Issues and X Plane 11 options but nothing happens. Should mention that this follows a clean install of Win 10 and X Plane 11. I had backup files for TEGB South and Central so wasn't necessary to download them again, merely copy them to Custom Scenery. Was tryng to get into ORBX with a view to purchasing an airport.

Would appreciate any help.

Kris

I just recently rebuilt system and did full reinstll, new win 10 etc.....I got ORBX Central to open up and see p3d first then using central installed all my downloads that were backed up. I have yet to get around to XP but I would anticipate that may be a better emthod than copy paste, but I may be wrong....

Hi,

Since yesterday I have had the same problem. After login I will be returned to the screen to select my simulator the moment I choose a menu item such as "My products" or anything else.

I have tried to click on "Fix issues" or the "X-Plane 11" button. I will then be returned to the login screen again. and again....

Sten

Hi Nick.

Thank you, that solved the problem. I was after resetting the date and time able to use the fix issue link. I then choose my simulator as X-plane and redirected the software to my X-Plane11 folder. It had chosen the X-Plane 11 folder of the LOWI scenery (no x-plane.exe there).

Thanks.

Sten

Archived