World Traffic 3 Support X-Plane 11 and Orbx Airports

Crazywolf

I have purchase all the airports in Washington State along with the TE HD of Washington and Oregon. Very good job I really enjoy them. My problem is the lack of true ground routes to support GA aircrafts on all the Orbx Washington Airports. When you run WT3 on all the Wa State Orbx airports we get the same error. No ground routes. I am guessing when airports are ported over to plane 11 the ground routes are not checked. Flying around with commercial, Military and GA traffic produced by WT3 changes everything. Is there plans in the future to fix the ground routes and taxi ways to Utilize WT3. The taxiway, parking areas and ground routes can be fixed it is just a very long process. But if a new release of an airport is downloaded all the hard work is lost.  If you haven't had a chance to mess around with WT3 it adds a totally new demission to X-plane and WT3 support is top notch.

Hi,

All Orbx airports built for XPlane are built with AI traffic in mind.

Every airport should include the ground routes required for WT3 to operate correctly once you've followed that software's setup requirements.

I'm not familiar with the 'no ground routes' error your seeing - perhaps you could post a screenshot?

Just FYI - the 'ground routes' are not ported from the ESP version. They are all recreated by hand and take a considerable amount of time as I'm sure you can appreciate.

Cheers,

Greg

I tested Skagit KBVS last night to check regarding whether the data for WT3 to operate was contained within the addon. When I first ran WT3 it said that there were no ground routes and that a copy of the airport with ground Routes would be required. 

https://orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/179482-kbvs-and-kvuo-ai-traffic-problem/

This afternoon I went back to KBVS and WT3 loaded Ground Routes !! So they do exist as they do with Pearson. Things have changed overnight in my case:lol: 

Archived