TE GB South problem

Sirids

Hi. I have an issue in South where it says after a short while of flying that  X-Plane is running very low on memory.
Scenery loading is now disabled. | To avoid a crash, please turn down your settings and restart the sim as soon as possible. I do have between 30-60
fps and this happens.

It also says  Some scenery textures could not be loaded.
 This may be an installation problem or you may have a damaged add-on scenery package.
 Please see the Log.txt file for a detailed list of missing files. 

I bought this when it first came out and have explored much of it already with no problem. I have twice verified the files recently since this has occurred twice now and still has an issue. My memory on my pc is good as I have a good spec system.

I have attached my log.txt as it shows all the missing files, but this has also had missing files in other areas of TE GB South, such as near London which I flew the other day, But I have flown these areas before with no issues. All my Orbx central is all up to date as I check it on a daily basis for updates.

Any help would be grateful

thanks Simon

Log.txt

31 minutes ago, Sirids said:

I have attached my log.txt as it shows all the missing files

My guess is that the files are not missing and X-Plane reports it cannot locate them because it has stopped loading the scenery due to running out of memory, which is your main problem.  Did you change aircraft and location during the session?

No, I took off from Bristol to fly to Southampton and it came up about 20 mins into the flight.

I have 16GB Memory and have had no issues before regarding this. It literally just seemed to happen and I fly in X Plane a lot, mainly in OrbX sceneries as I love these. My Fps is pretty good  between 30-60  even in high demand areas such as London.

10 minutes ago, Sirids said:

No, I took off from Bristol to fly to Southampton and it came up about 20 mins into the flight.

I have 16GB Memory and have had no issues before regarding this. It literally just seemed to happen and I fly in X Plane a lot, mainly in OrbX sceneries as I love these. My Fps is pretty good  between 30-60  even in high demand areas such as London.

I suggest re-Verifying your TEGB South. Then when it's finished verifying, open your XP Settings and turn things down one notch left on each option. Try a flight and see if you get  the same message. If you do then you may have a memory problem, but that can be looked at later.

Many thanks for replying, I have verified the files today and also last week when it first happened. 

Nothing has really changed In my Sim apart from purchasing a few new Airports, and the Tru Earth scenery I always fly in as it’s much better then Ortho. So I can’t figure out how this has happened all of a sudden.

My settings aren’t maxed out apart from world objects, I have high HDR on visual effects, maximum texture quality, (2nd from all the way to the right), antialiasing 2xssaa+fxaa, no reflection, no shadows and no parked aircraft. 

These settings have been active for sometime now and no issue, which makes me confused as how now I have a problem and not before. My Pc is for Gaming only and It’s a good spec. GTX 1080ti, I7 -7700k @4.20ghz, 16gb ram, 4tb hard drive which has all my X Plane Installed on.

I literally haven’t done anything different to what I normally do and now I get these messages as stated earlier in the thread.

My memory usage is about 70% when X plane is running

You have a VERY large number of plugins running, including trouble-makers Gizmo and X-Jet, as well as plenty of instances of GroundTraffic (they all load at start-up, one per airport scenery that includes it - and some of your new airports might have added to the total).  I would remove Gizmo and X-Jet (the latter is only used when you update Airfoillabs products), disable some of the GroundTraffic plugins (I recommend XOrganizer) and also remove AI aircraft.

Again thank you for taking your time to help me, it’s much appreciated.  I fly a lot in X plane with work permitting of course, and have flown in TE Washington, that’s pretty much where I’ve explored since it came out and have not had any issue there. 

I fancied flying in TEGB south the other day and this is where the problem came about. Surely this issue would be anywhere I fly in the world, especially areas with high demand on my PC, but seems to reside with the south. I must try Central and North when I have a moment and see if that’s the same.

Thanks again for any help that you guys give :)

Archived