Want FTX AU GOLD for FREE? Read on .....

John Venema

Orbx has introduced a "Tell-A-Friend" program for FTX users.

It's incredibly simple. Each time you use the "Tell-A-Friend" feature at the Flightsimstore, you'll automatically accrue a 10% discount toward FTX AU GOLD when your referral leads to a sale. Tell 10 friends and if they purchase AU BLUE, then you'll have 100% credit towards AU GOLD and get it for free. There is NO limit to how many credits you can accumulate, and when AU GREEN and AU RED are available, your credits automatically apply to those products.

How do you get started?  Easy - visit the AU BLUE product page here: http://www.flightsimstore.com//product_info.php?products_id=537 and enter your friends' email address in the "Tell a Friend" box on the right. You can do this as many times as you like.  Remember, you'll only get your 10% credit when your friend purchases any Orbx product.

As a special bonus, any FTX customer who achieves 100 referrals in 12 months will automatically get any Orbx product of their choice completely free of charge. That's a double incentive!

LOL! No worries Andy. The service is there for those with a lot of simmer friends, and our way of rewarding referrals. We're not expecting a massive amount of credits to be accumulated by all users, but it's nice for people to know the discount is on offer anyway.

Guest Private-Cowboy

Nice idea but I doubt there are enough friends ignorant enough not to have bought FTX already to gather much of a discount.  ;D

• 4 weeks later...

Nice idea but I doubt there are enough friends ignorant enough not to have bought FTX already to gather much of a discount.  ;D

:o

Hi P-C,

I would just like to purchase FTX 'Gold' but not from Flightsim.com. Do you know where I can buy this Australian piece of programing magic from, here in Australia?  ;)

Guest Private-Cowboy

I thought the only place to get it is www.flightsimstore.com - which is an australian store as far as I know.

I thought the only place to get it is www.flightsimstore.com - which is an australian store as far as I know.

Many thanks for that P-C,

You are absolutely right on both counts. Now, I only hope it doesn't take too long for the CD to arrive, as I'm

looking forward to taking off from Redcliffe and checking out the local scenery.

From all the revues that I've read, FTX Gold will be a brilliant experience.

They don't come any more Aussie than FSS :)

Oooops! Sorry guys,

I got a little confused with a 'Yankee' outfit, with a similar sounding name, that has caused some

grief to fellow members on the 'AVSIM' forums.

Which reminds me JaeKae, it is my thanks to David Roch on the 'AVSIM' forum, that I got to find out

that AU Gold had been released. Unlike your Easter e-mail, I never got one from you for AU Gold's release,

which maybe due to a failure on my part to tick a little box here somewhere.

Never mind, I've bought the CD now and just can't wait to load it.  :-*

Maybe next time I will force the newsletter onto people even though I do not really want to do that. I would suggest to put www.vozpowerednews.com in your favourites though because I keep that site as well and put up the news about any new release as an exclusive BEFORE anyone else has the press release in their hands :)

"I would suggest to put www.vozpowerednews.com in your favourites"

Consider it done JaeKae, will go back and have a good read of the website as soon as I log off here.

It never fails to amaze me all the wonderful Aussie talent to be found on the www. The first Aussie

talent I signed up to when I was living back there in the UK four years ago, was this amazing young man:-

http://www.tweakguides.com/

Karoush has knowledge of MS XP like no other that I know of, and the way he explains things is truly remarkable.

Too bloody late, I've bought it, downloaded and flying it!

I couldn't even work out if I could get a discount because I had already bought AU Blue.

Ah well they both are worth every dollar, and I'm glad I have coughed up.

Archived