Migration required ?

Emile

I have just started to install all my Orbx sceneries on what is effectively a new PC i.e. installation from scratch.  Started with Orbx Central.  Each scenery is downloaded from scratch rather than re-installed from backup.  Do I understand correctly that in my case, no migration is required ?  Sorry if this is a stupid question :wacko:

Hello,

The migration process is only an option for P3D v4 and X Plane 11 users who had already installed

products using FTX Central.

You don't say which simulator you are using but in short:

FSX, FSX-SE, P3D versions 1 to 3 and Aerofly have files installed in exactly the same way as before.

P3D v4 and X Plane 11 now have the option to install files either inside or outside the root folder.

In these two cases only, customers with existing installations can choose another option and "migrate" their files.

13 hours ago, Nick Cooper said:

Hello,

The migration process is only an option for P3D v4 and X Plane 11 users who had already installed

products using FTX Central.

You don't say which simulator you are using but in short:

FSX, FSX-SE, P3D versions 1 to 3 and Aerofly have files installed in exactly the same way as before.

P3D v4 and X Plane 11 now have the option to install files either inside or outside the root folder.

In these two cases only, customers with existing installations can choose another option and "migrate" their files.

Thank you very much for your explanation, Nick.  I had forgotten to mention that I am now running P3DV4.5.  I understand now that no migration will be needed as the previously existing installation on my PC is no longer active and all my Orbx scenery is downloaded afresh.

Archived