FSX Australia V2 and Orbx Cessnock

dhampe

I have FSX running Australia V2. I just upgraded to the new version of Central (4) and upgraded the Aust airports I have. Cessnock didn't show as requiring an upgrade so I uninstalled it and reinstalled via Central 4. However, when I configure if for Australia V2 it crashes FSX on when positioning an a/c at Cessnock

Any ideas?

The crash is the complete simulator - "Program stopped responding". I will try dropping the file Graham provided into the CNK folder and report back (thank you Graham). FYI, I can get it to work if I deselect "Australia V2 Installed" from the CNK Config. However, in this mode the airport objects are mixed with the defaults (e.g. the new hanger design is mixed with the default old one), there's stain a/c around the place and if I deselect the R22 helicopter from the config, it remains. Previously with Aust V1, these things were not an issue.

Thanks Graham,

That did the trick and the problem is fixed. Thanks so much. A funny thing though, it doesn't matter if I select or deselect the R22, it's there regardless - however, I'm not worried about that.

Thanks again and kind regards,

David

Archived